June 28, 2015

How Scrapbooking Apps Changed My Life

I'm a wife and a busy mother of three kids and I just don't have time anymore to scrapbook like I used to. Scrapbook paper, stickers, printing photos, embellishments...the whole nine yards...I don't have the time or the craft space to scrapbook the traditional way.  After discovering the Project Life App and Rhonna Designs App I am able to be creative again and scrapbook without all the clutter.  




Earlier this year we moved and all my scrapbook supplies are still in boxes. I don't have a dedicated scrapbook room like I did before so the supplies will likely be in boxes for awhile until I make a craft space.  So without my supplies easily accessible, I needed a way to still document and scrapbook my photos.  When I first purchased the Project Life app I instantly fell in love. Here is how my first pages using only the Project Llife app turned out.



Scrapbooking had never been this easy  and fast for me until now.  Before I would spend hours creating the "perfect" layout with traditional scrapbooking.  Now in the palm of my hands I can create a page in minutes on my iPhone. 

One day as I was admiring other Project Life pages on Instagram searching hashtags #ProjectLife and #ProjectLifeApp.  There were some other crafter's pages that had more details added to their PL scrapbook layouts.  I noticed the hashtag #RhonnaDesigns and found the Rhonna Designs app they used to add extra details.  I quickly purchased the app and started adding words, overlays and embellishments to my previously completed Project Life pages. You can watch video tutorials on how to use the Rhonna App on RhonnaDesigns.com.  Below are the before/after pages using Project Life and Rhonna Designs App.  

Project Life App

Project Life App + Rhonna Designs App

Both pages are beautiful in my opinion, but I prefer adding more embellishments and words to my pages. 

Here are more before and afters.

Project Life App

Project Life App + Rhonna Designs App

Project Life App

Project Life App + Rhonna Designs App

After I complete several pages, I order prints in 12 x 12 pages from PersnicketyPrints.com (you can also download Persnickety Prints app).  Basically you upload the finished pages, select the print size you want, and they will mail the prints to you. 

Project Life App

Project Life App + Rhonna Designs App

All these apps have changed the way I scrapbook and I'm thankful to be able to scrapbook again.  Try out these apps and you will be surprised how fast and easy you can get those pages completed! 


7 comments:

  1. Found you through the #hashtags! GREAT pages & GREAT ideas!! I learned so much! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angie, glad you enjoyed my post! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the before and after pics! Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanann! :) You can see more of my scrapbook page layouts on my Instagram page using hashtag #ArtisticAnyaDesigns

      Delete
  3. Those who want tips for brochure, or want to convert a print brochure into a website or vice versa should keep the print resolution in mind. Know that print resolution is always higher than screen resolution. This can result in a lot of tampering of the artwork while converting a print image to web. High Quality Print

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wished you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. class 12 chemistry syllabus

    ReplyDelete

Follow Artistic Anya Designs