December 8, 2015

Gingerbread Christmas Decor

It's the most wonderful time of the year...I L-O-V-E Christmas, decorating for Christmas and I'm also obsessed about everything gingerbread!


I've been collecting gingerbread stuff for about 10+ years now.  This year, I created a new painted sign to hang next to my christmas tree.


Gingerbread Themed Mantle

Gingerbread Ribbon 
Gingerbread Stocking 
Gingerbread Garland
Gingerbread Themed Tree and Painted Sign
I Love Gingerbread Sign - by Artistic Anya Designs 
My cute little gingerbread boy

Gingerbread Recipe Ornament
Rudolph Gumdrop Ornament
Peppermint Tree Topper - Gingerbread Themed Tree
My CUTE Yorkie Chloe with her Christmas Bow
Giant Candy Pillows (bought from Hobby Lobby a few years ago)
Candy Cane Heart - I Love Gingerbread Sign


I also painted a new reversible sign for my front porch decor.  For my fall decor it says Harvest and I flipped it over and painted Peace for my Christmas decor. 


Reversible Reclaim Wood Sign - Peace - By Artistic Anya Designs


Want to see my latest creations? Follow me on Instagram and Facebook (click on the icons on right sidebar)

Hope you enjoyed my holiday home decor and hope you enjoy this holiday season! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from my family to yours!

Love~Anya

1 comment:

  1. Your decoration says alot about you that you are very organized and creative with your work and this is really a good quality, you have done and shared a very great work.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Artistic Anya Designs